top of page

Grieving Your Property Taxes - An Official Home Appraisal Can Help You Win

If you think you're over-assessed and want to do something about it, you have two alternatives:

  1. Hire a tax grievance company and pay them at least significant portion of your tax savings. Or,

  2. File the grievance yourself and keep every penny of your property tax reduction by supporting your case with an appraisal.

What is the Secret of How Professional Tax Grievance Companies Win?

You might think that tax grievance companies have an advantage that gives them a better chance of winning your grievance than you'd have on your own. This is not necessarily the case. In fact, assessors are not generally supportive of tax resolution services. If you have a legitimate case, then most assessors are very agreeable to an assessment reduction. The best way to do this is with a real estate appraisal for support.

If the assessment is significantly wrong, the savings can far outweigh the appraisal cost. An appraisal only costs a few hundred dollars. Why give away often half of your tax savings to a grievance company when you can grieve your own taxes with the support of na appraisal?

You Can Save Yourself a Lot of Money by Doing It Yourself

  1. To get your taxes lowered, you need proof that you're over-assessed. An official appraisal is the best proof you can provide.
  2. Pay a flat fee for the appraisal and keep every dollar of your property tax reduction.

Find out if you have a strong case for a free consultation.

Speak to an Appraiser Now

Give us a call to...

  1. Speak with an appraiser.

  2. Get answers to your questions.
  3. Get a fee quote.
  4. Schedule an appointment for an appraisal.

Call Us Today: (888) 843-4141

bottom of page