Often, a Certified Real Estate Appraisal is needed for Medicaid Asset Reporting
Our Appraisal Reports Are Accepted by Medicaid
A Medicaid applicant in some case will need to show proof of asset values which may include real estate.
- To get approved for Medicaid you'll need to provide proof of the value of the applicant's real estate assets.
- An official appraisal from a New York State Certified Real Estate Appraiser is the only proof Medicaid will accept of the property's value.
Park Avenue Appraisals provides real estate appraisals for Medicaid-related asset reporting as a regular part of its business.
Get an Appraisal for Medicaid You Can Rely On
- Our appraisal staff are all New York State Certified Real Estate Appraisers.
- Our appraisal reports meet all Medicaid reporting standards and requirements.
- All of our appraisers have a minimum of 10 years' experience.
Speak to an Appraiser Now
Give us a call to...
- Speak with an appraiser.
- Get answers to your questions.
- Get a fee quote.
- Schedule an appointment for an appraisal.
Call Us Today: (888) 843-4141