Get an Official Appraisal to Accurately Value the Deceased's Real Estate
We are 'Qualified Appraisers' According to IRS and NYS Standards
In addition to dealing with the loss of someone close to you, as the executor you must also carry the burden of a great responsibility. You've been entrusted to settle their affairs quickly and precisely. In most cases, the property must be appraised as of the deat of death or within six months.
Date of Death Appraisals for:
- Estate Settlement
- Estate Tax
Providing IRS and New York State Department of Taxation and Finance Compliant Real Estate Appraisals for Executors
If the deceased owned real estate, you will need to hire a qualified appraiser to value the real estate, typically as of the date of their death or within six months.
Your appraiser will document his findings for you in an official certified appraisal report.
Here's Why Estate Attorneys & Executors Trust Us
- Our appraisal staff are all New York State Certified Real Estate Appraisers.
- All of our appraisers are 'Qualified Appraisers' as specified by the IRS.
- We are also a New York State Court-Appointed appraisal firm.
- Our appraisal reports meet all IRS reporting standards and requirements.
Speak to an Appraiser Now
Give us a call to...
- Speak with an appraiser.
- Get answers to your questions.
- Get a fee quote.
- Schedule an appointment for an appraisal.
Call Us Today: (888-843-4141)